Training that every employee who works outdoors should have to meet OSHA requirements.
What you'll get:
- Quality training from Safety Compliance Company.
- Learn how to stay safe and healthy while working outdoors.
- A certificate of training completion. Prove to your employer you have been trained and are ready to go to work.
Course Description and Objectives
The course educates workers in the hazards of working in the heat and how to keep healthy. The training meets OSHA requirements, including Cal/OSHA requirements for heat illness prevention training.
- The seriousness of heat illness.
- The signs and symptoms of heat illness including heat cramps, heat exhaustion, and heat stroke.
- How to treat heat illness. Instruction is given on what specific action to take with each specific type of heat illness.
- How to prevent heat illness.
- How to properly Implement the requirements of Cal/OSHA's heat illness standard.
- A final exam with a score of at least 70% required to pass the class
Training Time with Exam- 35 minutes (Spanish)